Administrative Services Staff
|Mark Notman Lou Anne Alexander|
C0M Financial Officer
COM Chief Technical Officer
Supervises the management staff of COM Administrative Services
- Member of
- AACOM Chief Fiscal Officers Group
- Vice President of the Board of Origami
Human Resource Assistant:
- Primary contact for personnel actions related to regular support staff.
- Interprets and explains policies and procedures and answers questions pertaining to regular support staff.
- Provides first level review of department initiated personnel forms for regular support staff.
- Establishes and maintains college personnel files for regular support staff.
- Initiates personnel actions for faculty, academic staff and regular support staff for Osteo Med Dean units under 10034624.
Account representative for Student Services and TLE accounts
Human Resource Assistant:
- Primary contact for personnel actions related to temporary, on-call and student employees.
- Interprets and explains policies and procedures and answers questions pertaining to temporary, on-call and student employees.
- Provides first level review of department initiated personnel forms for temporary, on-call and student employees.
- Establishes and maintains college personnel files for temporary, on-call and student employees.
- Initiates personnel actions for temporary, on-call and student employees for Osteo Med Dean units under 10034624.
- Initiates Pay Changes and/or Cost Redistributions for Osteo Med Dean Units under 10034624.
- Provides first level review of department Pay Changes and/or Cost Redistribution forms.
- Provides back up assistance for No-Pay/Adjunct personnel actions.
- Monitors time entries for Osteo Med Dean units under 10034624 and communicates with departmental representatives.
Support COM Business Office operations, including answering phones and routing phone calls.
- Back-up for reception area duties as needed
Mail clerk for the Fee Hall complex and the Life Science Building
- Web-design and creation
- Assists with business office accounts
- Assists human resources department
- Account Representative for:
- OMD General fund SS&E and Start-up, Auxiliary, Clearing, Discretionary, Plant and Endowment accounts
- DS022650 College Program Support
- Reviews and processes forms:
- Verifies available funding, authorized signature, accurate/complete information
- Accounting Data Manager
- Department Deposit Coordinator
- Conducts University equipment annual inventory
- COM - Fee Hall Facility Safety Coordinator
- Oversees the management of the COM keys/process key request forms and updates key database system
- Facility Management Coordinator
- Primary Receptionist for Administrative Services
- AS mail processing and OMD mail coordinator
- Payroll Check distribution
- Maintains incoming check log
- Assistant to AS Director
- General accounting assistance to unit account reps
- Schedules meetings and prepares agendas
- Monitors Accounting e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and processes incoming Professional Membership Funding requests
- Assistant to MER Program
- Liaison with University Services for Supplies and Mail Processing
- Facility Management Assistant
- Conference Room Schedule coordinator
- Liaison with Physical Plant for facility work orders and problems
- Liaison with Fee Hall Custodians
- OMD Phone system programming, scheduling, trouble shooting
- OMD General Copier Coordinator
- Liaison with Konica/Minolta for maintenance, problems and supply ordering
- Order and maintain copier supplies
- Auditron readings and charge breakdown
- Assists with management of the COM keys
- Processes key request forms
- Updates key database system
- Assistant for Fee Hall Facility Safety Coordinator
- Member of Fee Hall Environmental Steward Group
- Manager and Supervisor for AS Accounting and Personnel Sections
- Directs metric development and financial/human resource reporting activities
- Coordinates the COM budget and raise processes
- Establishes policies and procedures for COM business processes
- COM Security Steward for non-student related applications
- Member of: ADUC, Budgeteers, HealthTeam Finance Committee, HIT Steering Committee and Financial Subcommittee, and LAC Finance Subcommittee
- Liaison with MSU COM SCS affiliated hospitals
- Monitors participation and programmatic developments in special programs, including the Medicaid Enhanced Reimbursement Program (MER)
- Assists COM executive administrators in designing effective responses to issues raised by stakeholders
- Account Representative for:
- DS022664 Department Program Support
- Contract & Grant Accounts, restricted and unrestricted
- COM Research and Grant Administrator
- Oversees Transmittal requests and reviews budgets for Contract & Grant accounts
- HealthTeam Liaison - Supervises the COM Clinical Practice Accounting
- Contract Database Coordinator
COM Personnel Oversight:
- Primary contact for personnel actions related to
Faculty and Academic Staff.
- Interprets and explains policies and procedures and answers questions pertaining to Faculty and Academic Staff.
- Approves personnel forms for College authorized signature.
- Establishes and maintains college personnel files for Faculty and Academic Staff.
- Reviews FAS offer letters and waiver requests.
- Audits personnel actions for accuracy, completeness and funding.
- Provides HR Leadership in the strategic management for the College of Osteopathic Medicine; advises Business Office HR Assistants and COM Unit Administrators/Heads on HR policies and procedures.
- Serves as college liaison with Central HR and the Office for Inclusion and Intercultural Initiatives.
- Provides assistance to COM units regarding labor relations.
- Identifies HR training needs and develops training materials for COM units.
COM Human Resource Unit Representative – University HR Group
Member of: ADUC, LERA